The WP Command and Control WordPress Plugin works with WP Command and Control to remotely manage all your WordPress sites. WP Command and Control is currently in private beta, please visit WP Command and Control to join the annoucement list.
- Track each of your WordPress installs version and plugin info.
- Manually or automatically update any or all of your WordPress core installs or plugins.
- Schedule automated off-site backups
- Schedule automated plugin updates
- Generate plugin and core update reports for each of your sites
- Automatically add a new WordPress site to your WP Command and Control account just by activting the plugin
You can email us at email@example.com for support.
- Install The WP Command and Control WordPress Plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin.
- Sign up for an account at wpcommandcontrol.com and add your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Command and Control Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New options page. Intergrated Security and Malware scans provided by Sucuri
- Improved security
- New file backup methods available
- New Plugin management functions
- Initial version