Syntax Highlighting in WordPress Plugins and Themes Editor.
- Syntax highlighting in the Plugins and Themes Editor
- AJAX save through CTRL+S
- Ask whether to leave when there are unsaved changes
- Change font size using Ctrl+=, Ctrl+-
- Configurable through Settings page
- Fullscreen mode (CTRL+Enter)
- Shortcuts (keybindings: Vim, Emacs and Default)
- Search and replace with regular expressions (CTRL+F, CTRL+H)
- … and all other features that wonderful ACE Editor provides
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy syntax highlithing in your WordPress Editor!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Syntax Highlight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhancement: More themes
- Enhancement: Change font size using Ctrl+=, Ctrl+-
- Bugfix: Load default settings
- initial version