Adds shortcodes that make it easy to embed FareHarbor booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the FareHarbor reservation system at fareharbor.com.
Includes shortcodes for embedded calendars (
[fareharbor]), embedded grids of activities (
[itemgrid]), and buttons that open a booking overlay (
For more examples and available options, please visit https://fareharbor.com/help/setup/wordpress-plugin/.
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for “FareHarbor”
- Click Install on the “FareHarbor for WordPress” plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the fareharbor folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[partners shortname="companyname" include="company1,company2"], and
[itemgrid shortname="companyname"] shortcodes in your posts or pages.
Contributors & Developers
“FareHarbor for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add support for schedule_uuid, sheet_uuid, bookable_only, and branding shortcode parameters. Tested up to WordPress version 5.9.2.
- Updated tested to 5.8.1, and new screenshots
- Removed referrer parameter that is now handled in lightframe
- Updated tested up to version to 5.6
- Update plugin name to “FareHarbor for WordPress
- Add support for overriding language selection via
- Add support for setting price schedule via
- Updates output to default to “simple” fallbacks if no value is set
- Add support for Booking Flows via
- Upgrade to version 2 of FareHarbor Kit for even better looking buttons with more features
- Fix PHP issue with some configurations when upgrading
- Default to responsive calendars for new installs
- Default to simple fallback for new installs
- Enable Auto-Lightframe by default for new installs
- Improvements to plugin initialization code
- Add support for automatic Lightframing, an even easier way to put FareHarbor buttons on your site.
- Add type=”responsive” option to [fareharbor] shortcode
- Add support for [itemgrid] shortcode
- Add support for an even better mobile booking experience via
- Add a settings page (Settings > FareHarbor)
- Allow setting shortcode option defaults in the settings page and via filters.
- Add support for including a FareHarbor Buttons stylesheet on all pages.
- Add support for specifying price sheets to use while booking
- Add support for [partners] shortcode
- Fix compatibility with some Windows servers
- Generate better Lightframe fallback URLs
- Add support for displaying full item information (
- Strip spaces and trailing commas from item ID list
- Fix potential PHP warnings with $output
- Allow setting custom
idon anchor generated by Lightframe shortcode
- Strip smart quotes returned with shortcode values
- Adjust onClick attribute to work better with other plugins
- Fix discrepancy with documentation
- Add [lightframe] shortcode
- Fix for ASN reference
- Initial public implementation