STILL BETA Use this emtpy wordpress plugin template to build your own.
Considering all the advices given in https://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_a_Plugin, https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_Options_Pages and http://planetozh.com/blog/2009/09/top-10-most-common-coding-mistakes-in-wordpress-plugins/
Every important point will have it’s own page to explain.
- multi language ability
- uninstall routine
- data delete routine (avoid orphaned data)
- coding advices
- security aspects (validating user inputs, nonces)
- WordPress scheduler (“cronjob”)
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the build in delete function of wordpress. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will stay.
More translations. Does someone wants to help?
ONLY USE THIS FOR LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Upload EPT Empty Plugin Template to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Adjust settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EPT Empty Plugin Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- adding submenus
- small bugfix
- testing on WordPress 3.1
- logfile handling
- first version