Display a simple Google Maps via a WordPress shortcode for posts, pages or widgets.
Below are some of its features:
- Simple shortcode control
- API key compatible
- Marker Pin
- Zoom level
- Info Window
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yumjam-simple-map-shortcodedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->YumJam Map screen to configure the plugin
- What does YumJam Simple Map Shortcode Do?
Allows you to easily display a simple Google Maps via a WordPress shortcode on posts, pages and widgets, great for contact pages.
- Can I customise the map?
Yes, some simple customisation is available
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YumJam Simple Map Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YumJam Simple Map Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 5.0.0 support
- Add infowindow open on load or click option
- Add map type selection from within shortcode
- First Release.