WPML.org has an excellent plugin to make WordPress sites multilingual. As well as powerful tools to manage the translation and translators.
Reusable Text Blocks makes centralizing reusable text quick and easy.
WPML doesnâ€™t work Reusable Text Blocks and other similar type plugins, resulting in messy workarounds.
The solution was suggested on this thread:
And so WPML Shortcode Translator was created so you can use power of WPML anywhere. For example:
- Download the wpmlshortcodetranslator.zip
- Upload to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugin menu in WordPress backend plugin section’
- Add shortcode [wpml_language language=”en”]your content[/wpml_language] (eg: language=”en” is for english ) to your post/page textblock.
- Example of short code usage
Add shortcode [wpml_language language=”en”]your content[/wpml_language] (eg: language=”en” is for english ) to your post/page textblock.
- Do I need to have WPML.org plugin installed?
- Is the ELSE clause supported?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPML Shortcode Translator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?