Plugin to enable auto update for themes and plugins
- Create the directory wp-pluginsthemes-auto-updated in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Upload all the plugin’s file to the newly created directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
september 3, 2016 2 replies
It DOES update my plugins (mostly), but it does not update my themes. Shamefully.
februar 8, 2017
Its not work for me.Sorry 🙁
Contributors & Developers
“WP Plugins&Themes Auto Update” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Plugins&Themes Auto Update” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP version bump
- minor code optimizations
- code optimization & bug fixing
- code optimization
- bug fixing
- added multisite support
- added administration page
- first release