WP 404 Page Management is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will redirect all 404 page errors to a url of your choice.
- Choose your own url for redirection
- Can be enabled and disabled from the admin panel
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP 404 Page Management’
- Activate ‘WP 404 Page Management’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP 404 Page Management.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP 404 Page Management from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘404 Page Management’
- Enter your url address
- Select enable
- Click ‘Save’
- Q: I’ve installed and 404 pages are not being re-directed
A: Click right side menu called ‘404 Page Management’…enter your url address, select enable and click ‘Save’
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP 404 Page Management will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, Click right side menu called ‘WP 404 Page Management’…select di-able and click ‘Save’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP 404 Page Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP 404 Page Management” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Minor updates and bugs.
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’