FreightCenter allows shippers to get instant freight quotes, arrange delivery, print shipping labels, and track shipments online.
Now the power of FreightCenter is available as a free WooCommerce eCommerce extension. Instantly offer shipping for bulk and oversize products you sell in your store!
To install this plugin follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress site
- Select Plugins > Add New
- Press Upload Plugin and choose the zip file.
- Activate plugin.
Configuring Freight Center
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings, and press the Shipping tab
- Select Freight Center
- Enable Freight Center
- Set the mode to Sandbox for testing, and Live to receive live quotes
- Add the Username and Password supplied by Freight Center
- Press Save Changes
- Does this plugin require a FreightCenter.com account?
Yes, this plugin requires an account with FreightCenter.com. You can sign up for an account here: http://www.freightcenter.com/CustomerRegistration.aspx
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Freight Center” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Freight Center” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some code cleanup and improvements.
- Initial version.