“Oh, goodie. An online form,” said no one, ever.
But what if you could change that?
With Typeform, you can make forms and surveys people actually like filling in. The one-question-at-a-time interface feels more like a conversation—and gets better responses as a result. Get more leads, grow your contact list, collect feedback, and much more.
Customize your typeform’s font, color scheme, background, and images to match your brand—and embed it seamlessly into your web page. Typeforms look and feel great on any device.
This plugin is for embedding forms created over at Typeform. You can’t edit them or see responses inside WordPress.
This plugin is incompatible with WordPress 4. If you need support for WordPress 4, please use version 0.7.5.
If you are upgrading from a version of this plugin prior to 1.0.0, your forms will appear as shortcodes in the editor. It will render the form on your website pages, however to edit your forms you will need to re-embed them with the new Gutenberg block plugin.
CREATE POWERFUL FORMS WITHOUT A LINE OF CODE
Forms, surveys, quizzes, polls. Shopping carts? Yep, those too.
* Build conversations, one question at a time
* Add Logic Jumps to personalize and segment your audience
* Create engaging quizzes with the Calculator
* Show people tailored endings based on their answers
* Move your data to the tools you love with our 30+ integrations (Slack, Hubspot, Mailchimp, monday.com, Dropbox, Zoho, etc)
LOOK PROFESSIONAL. NO DESIGN SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Pick one of our many templates or start from scratch
- Customize the look of your typeform, from button and text color to GIFs and background images.
SEE METRICS AT A GLANCE AND GENERATE BEAUTIFUL REPORTS
- Simple dashboard showing visits, responses, completion rate, and average completion time
- Stylish web report with PDF export
- Export responses to CSV and XLSX
INTEGRATE WITH YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS
Make sense of your data in the tools you already use:
* Move leads into your CRM or marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Keap by Infusionsoft, Zoho, Pipedrive, and more.
* Send responses to Slack, Airtable, monday.com, and more—so you can collaborate with your team in real time.
* Ask for files and have them automatically appear in Dropbox or Box.
Using this plugin you agree to the Typeform terms and conditions. You can read more about how we manage user data at Typeform (at to our website)[https://admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt/?typeform-source=wordpress.org].
When installing this plugin, we do not track any of your personal data, we only track some anonymous information about the usage of the plugin, in order to give to the wordpress community a better User Experience.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Add the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your typeforms through the “Add block” button that has been added to post/pages editor aside of the Media Button
- Add your typeform’s URL and select from the options available
- How can I add a typeform to my content?
- Click the “Add block“ button, which opens a search field. Look for “Typeform” from your installed blocks. Once added, click on your new block and then click the Gear icon to open your Typeform block settings. Paste the URL of the typeform you want to embed, then choose between “standard” view and select the size of the frame that will contain your typeform, or “popup” view and configure the button that will trigger the typeform.
- How can I downgrade use this plugin with WordPress 4?
- This plugin is incompatible with WordPress 4. If you need support for WordPress 4, please download version 0.7.5
Contributors & Developers
“Typeform | Engage your audience with beautiful forms, surveys, and quizzes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Typeform | Engage your audience with beautiful forms, surveys, and quizzes” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.