Twilio Simple Click Call enables your company to convert web traffic into direct communication over the phone, with just the click of a button. A simple form on your webpage allows you to enter phone number, and with the click of the “call” ,entered number will receive a call.
HOW IT WORKS
Let’s go to the following steps necessary to implement Twilio Simple Click Call in your website:
Admin will submits a web form with phone number to do call.
Twilio receives the request and initiates a call to the user’s phone number.
User receives the call.
- Clean install & uninstall.
- Direct contact via voice call.
- Backend interface to manage Twilio credentials.
- Success calls Logs can be viewed for each call.
- Error Logs can be viewed for each call.
- Download “Twilio Simple Click Call” plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate “Twilio Simple Click Call” plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Go to “Twilio Simple Click Call” on the admin menu.
- Go to ‘https://www.twilio.com/user/account/settings’ and get your API Credentials: AccountSID, AuthToken and Twilio number.
- Go to “Make Call” enter number to which you want to call,click the call button to make call.
Contributors & Developers
“Twilio Simple Click Call” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Twilio Simple Click Call” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.