Store Manager Connector is a module, intended to connect Store Manager software to your WooCommerce store.
Desktop application Store Manager for WooCommerce is a comprehensive solution with ever-increasing set of features that overcome default back-end functionality. Focused on flawless user experience Store Manager is tailored to specific business requirements.
All about productivity! Store Manager makes bulk operations more approachable
- Arrange all available in WooCommerce product types
- Use Mass Changers to update multiple products (stock, price, dimensions, shipping classes, description and more), product tags or users in several clicks
- Pull out all product info to .csv via extended export tool or use grid export
- Keep your store inventory up-to-date
- Invoice WooCommerce orders in bulk
- Implement specific complex adjustments using expressions in Import Wizard and Mass Product Changer
- Upload images in bulk to WooCommerce Media Library
Import and Export Tools
- Perform product import from different file sources: local file, HTTP URL to file or FTP URL to file
- Import products from CSV, TXT, XLS, ODS, XML or zipped files
- Upload Category tree from CSV, TXT, XLS, ODS, XML or zipped files
- Import remote (from URLs) or local product images
- Export products and orders from grid to HTML, XML, XLS/XLSX, TXT, CSV
- Take advantage of extended category, product, tag, users export via wizard with the possibility of field selection
- Export/import orders and customers
Simplicity! Store Manager is handy and practical
- Manage WooCommerce Multisite from one location
- Connect to unlimited number of stores
- Make modifications when you are offline and sync them when you are back online
- Access and manage (create, modify, remove) products and categories within one page in Store Manager
- Filter products by different criteria in the grid or use advanced search option
- Create product variations via import or use one-page Generator to configure all the fields
- Arrange files in Media Library easily – upload, edit, view media files without switching between pages
- Add orders with Point of Sale (POS) system to create orders, calculate change and apply discount coupons
- Use barcode scanner for brick-and-mortar stores for quick product search (by product name, SKU) and to complete orders
- Print receipts using till printer
Analysis and Reporting in Store Manager
- Take all the advantages of Store Diagnostics – a perfect assistant that allows to instantly detect and eliminate SEO and image malfunctions (missing images, products without featured images, duplicated URL keys, products without categories, etc)
- Visualize essential statistics using reporting functionality – check sales within certain timeframe, analyze what products are best sellers and more
- Database backup/restore option is an essential safeguard that allows you to protect data and minimize data loss risk
- Automated backup of WooCommerce database performed on schedule
Success Kicking Addons
- Automated Product Export for creating scheduled WooCommerce CSV data feeds
- Automated Product Import addon – automates product import from external sources, synchronizes your database updates with your wholesale partner’s
- Export and synchronize your WooCommerce products with one of the biggest world’s marketplaces with Amazon Integration addon, perform orders management
- Generate printable brochures, flyers or lookbooks with LookBook (PDF Catalog) Creator
- Export/import products from/to your store, perform synchronization and import orders from eBay in a quick manner with eBay Integration Addon
- Integrate your store with QuickBooks software to export and import your products, export customers and orders via Quickbooks Integration plugin
Store Manager is a multilingual application, it comes with various localizations (German, Dutch, Italian, etc) and you can manage store in your native language.
- WordPress version 4.1.1 or higher
- WooCommerce version 2.3.4 or higher
- PHP version 5.4 or higher
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher
Please note, WooCommerce Store Manager Connector is not a stand-alone product. It is used to set connection between Store Manager for WooCommerce and your shop database.
If you still do not have Store Manager installed, download free trial by this link
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin from our official site with further uploading it to your web server via WordPress backend or any FTP client. Visit our documentation to find instructions on how to manage doing this.
After new version of WooCommerce Store Manager Connector rolls out, you can easily update the plug-in from backend. Version number and update button will be immediately displayed in the list of plug-ins.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Store Manager Connector, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Store Manager Connector” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”. Follow these instructions
Something goes wrong, how can I contact support?
Free support is provided via:
– e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
– chat is available at our website – https://woocommerce-manager.com/
Where can I find public documentation?
Online documentation can be found at
Where can I request a feature?
You can request any feature at https://support.emagicone.com/690396-WooCommerce-Manager-Feature-Request
Contributors & Developers
“Store Manager Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Deprecated code has been removed
- PHP version 5.4 or greater is required
- Stores with older PHP versions may not function properly if magic_quotes parameter is enabled in PHP configuration
- Improvement: Add “use temporary directory in plugin folder” checkbox in settings. It will help with structure where wordpress core and wp-content are separated.
- Fixed: Incorrect module version in Store Manager software
- Fixed: Remove deprecations of code for php 7.4
- Improvement: Added the functionality to work with files on the server
- Fixed: Hotfix for module detection
- Fixed: Initial installation issues
- Fixed: Other minor fixes
- Improvement: Add compatibility with php 7.1+
- Improvement: Add compatibility with WooCommerce repositories installed from git
- Fixed: Multisite compatibility
- Fixed: Other minor fixes
- Fixed: Sanitization of sql for version 4.8 and higher
- Fixed: Sanitization of sql on connector
- Fixed: Issues related to mcrypt_decrypt
- Internal changes
- First release