This plugin lets you create an automatically generated set of pages on your WordPress website with a listing of relevant trainings and courses from Springest. Our powerful API provides you with extreme flexibility in the selection of the trainings and courses to be displayed.
To use this plugin you will need a Springest API key. If you do not have one yet, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- Easily display relevant courses from Springest on your website
- Create your own custom groups/pages for the trainings you want to display
- Use advanced search queries to select extremely relevant trainings and courses from the Springest API
- Choose between our English, German, Dutch and Belgian API’s
- Seamlessly integrated with WordPress
- Download the plugin and unzip
- Place the springest-partners folder in your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin
- Create a standard Page which you would like to use as the base of your course index, for instance www.example.com/trainings
- Go to Settings > Springest in your WordPress admin to choose your API and enter the API key you received from Springest and select the base page you created in the previous step
- Go to Springest in the left menu of your WordPress admin to create custom groups and choose the trainings you wish to be displayed on your website
- All set! Go to your website and check it out!
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact us at any time email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Springest Partners for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed warning for using prepare method of wpdb class without second argument (which makes it redundant)
- Created SE friendly slugs for trainings
- Use canonical URL’s for Springest pages, restore canonical URL usage for WP
- Small typo bug
- Fix footer logo URI
- Fix API url for BE
- When “display subjects on overview page” is set to on, group titles are not linked
- Added validation for search string title and keywords
- Fixed some issues in English language files