Using FlexSlider and phpSmug, this plugin allows you to drop in an image gallery from your SmugMug account to any post or page, either as a responsive slider or thumbnails. It includes a shortcode generator and options panel.
- Place the ‘pyd-smugmug_slider’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate SmugMug Responsive Slider.
- Visit ‘Settings > SmugMug Slider’ and link to your SmugMug account.
- Change the setting to fit your needs.
- Create or edit a page/post and use the add media > SmugMug tab to select your gallery.
- Do I need a SmugMug account?
Yes. This plugin pulls in from the photos you upload to your SMugMug account.
- Will this work with another photo service
No. There are many great plugins that work with other photo services. Our aim is to give SmugMug photo users a way to tie in their favorite photos to WordPress
- Where can I get more help or offer suggestions
Contributors & Developers
“SmugMug Responsive Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SmugMug Responsive Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7
- Code cleanup and testing with newer WordPress
- Fix CSS issue with overflow and padding
- Fixed conflicts with other SmugMug plugins using phpsmug
- Added a new link to allow visitors to buy your images
- Bug fixes
- Activation bug fix
- Class name change to avoid conflicts
*Bug fix. Deletion of print_r line that was left in for debugging.
- Initial release