Simply. Display a message at the top of every page on your website. You can change the background colour, text colour and URL location.
- Scheduled Message – Choose when to show or hide a message on your website.
- Link Location – Open link url in new window or same window.
Activate the plugin. Nevigate to the settings menu under Dashboard, and away you go.
Request new features in the support forms.
- Upload and extract the .zip file downloaded to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start using the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Sitewide Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sitewide Message” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New Feature – Hide Message for Logged in Users
- Bug Fixes
- Scheduled Message out of BETA
- 4.0 Update
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature: Scheduled Message (BETA)
- New Feature: Link Location (new window / same window)
- Compatibility Bug Fixes
- Optimize options table on uninstall 🙁
- Public beta release