This addon allows you to import your existing WordPress users into the simple membership plugin as members.
You will be able to select which membership access level a user goes into when importing the users.
This addon requires the Simple Membership Plugin.
After you install this addon, go to the import users interface and select the option to import.
swpm-wp-importfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Membership WP user Import” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed an SQL injection issue in the orderby parameter.
- Fixed members import issue.
- Addon now uses WP built-in jQuery datepicker.
- Fixed an undefined function call error.
- Added a new action hook so it can be used with the Mailchimp integration addon.
- Removed any occurrences of the deprecated mysql_real_escape_string() function.
- Updated the function call to retrieve the IP address of the member.
- Updated the addon’s admin menu rendering code to be more robust.
- Added a check for list table inclusion.
- First commit to wordpress.org