Send user email allows you to easily send email by selecting individual user(s) or send bulk messages using role(s).
This plugin has a very simple interface with minimal features so that you can just send simple emails without having to fiddle around with tons of settings.
This plugin uses
wp_mail function to send emails. Any other E-Mail plugin that tap on
wp_mail functions works with this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/send-users-emaildirectory, or upload plugin zip by going to Upload Plugin section at /wp-admin/plugin-install.php
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin
Can I select individual users?
Absolutely. Go to
Email Userspage of plugin and select user you want to send email to.
Can I choose multiple roles?
Yes. You are able to choose one or many roles at a time and send email.
When is email send?
Emails are processed immediately and there is no delay. However, depending on your hosting or mail service provides, there might be slight delay in delivery.
I have many users in my system and many are not getting the emails?
Since, processing is happening immediately, low
max execution timein PHP setting might terminate the process. Try increasing the max execution time.
I have an issue/question/suggestion/request?
Please post your issue/question/suggestion/request to support forum. I will try and address it as soon as possible.
Contributors & Developers
“Send Users Email” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added HTML tag support in email footer
- Added username column to users display table
- Added filter to user selection with ID range
- Added ability for users to style email template
- minor bug fixes
- Username placeholder added to email template
- Email From/Reply-To settings added
- Settings bug fix and style changes
- Initial release