Revision History displays the revision history of a post or page, with links
to the content of each revision.
The revision history is appended to the
content of the post or page.
The following are configuration settings which can be changed in the Revision
History submenu of ‘Settings’.
- Display on pages.
- Display on posts.
- Show autosave revisions.
- Show the revision timestamp in the post title.
By default the revision history is not shown on any posts or pages.
For control over where you place the revision history use the
It takes optional parameters, before and after. For example:
<?php rh_the_revision('<h4>', '</h4>'); ?>
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Revision History” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Revision History” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Layout uses same markup as standard settings pages.
- Now use the blog date and time format as specified in General Settings.
- Allow a CSS class to be set for the revision string in the post title.
- First version.