Registration of participants for events.
The plug-in also provides a list of participants, to show on your site.
In the settings is an option admin-defined fields in registration. There’s room for up to 10 custom fields. Only the active fields are shown in the registrationform and list of participants.
The headers and button-texts can be customized.
There are plans to develop this plug-in further, adding some or all of these functions in registration:
– Agelimits – a participant must be of a certain age when the event starts.
– Start and end of registation – the registration is only open within specified time-limits.
– Teams – a participant can join a team or group when registring. These teams are set up in the settings.
– Edit registration – An option to log in and edit registration.
– Payment – Options to pay via Paypal, EWire or the like.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add [register_here] in the page where you want the registration form.
- Add [register_here list] in the page where you want the list of participants.
- Look through the settings, to set up the rest of the plug-in.
- Will the plug-in be available in other languages?
The plug-in is ready for localization. So, if you want to translate is, just go ahead – and send me the files afterwards.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Register here!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Register here!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a participants list for the admin. With an option to delete participants.
- Cleaned up the header and button-texts a bit.
- Added email to administrator when recipients register.
- Added settings to change the headers and button-texts.
- Now the localization actually works. The plugin is still a work in progress.
- Added feedback setting – option to send data about installation
- Brushed up a lot of text
- Added list of participants.
- Very first version. Only registration, not list.