A simple, easy-to-use and fully customizable web Radio Player for WordPress.
Radio Player is specially configured to play any MP3, Shoutcast, IceCast, Radionomy, Airtime, Live365, radio.co, and any Audio stream in your WordPress website.
👉The most powerful and unique feature of this plugin is that It can play an HTTP streams on an HTTPS website.
🔥 RADIO PLAYER FEATURES:
- Shortcode Player – Display the radio player anywhere using the
- Current Track/ Song Metadata – Radio player can grab and display the currently playing track or song title, artist name and artwork image.
- MP3 + AAC + M3U8 Compatibility – Radio Player plugin can play any audio source including .mp3, .aac, .m3u8 and more.
- Add Unlimited Players – You can add unlimited radio players as you want.
- Multiple Player Skins – 3+ player skins are available in the free version with different layouts and styles.
- Mobile Media Notification – While playing a radio station, users can see currently playing station information and can play/ pause the radio player from the mobile notification bar.
- Player Duplicator – Radio Player comes with a player duplicator that allows you to duplicate your previously created players with all the settings.
- Realtime Player Editing Preview – You can customize the player appearance with a real-time preview. You can change the player colors, background color, background image, width, border radius, box shadow, and more.
- Custom CSS – You can add custom CSS to customize the player.
- Player Embed Code – You can embed the player anywhere using the embed code.
- Multiple Instances – You can use multiple radio player in a single page.
- Gutenberg Block – Radio Player comes with a Gutenberg block that you can use to display your player on any page or post.
- Elementor Widget – Radio Player comes with an Elementor widget that you can use to display your player on any page or post.
🚀 RADIO PLAYER PRO FEATURES:
- All Free Features
- HTTP Stream Player – You can play an HTTP radio stream in an HTTPS website.
- Sticky Player – Radio Player provides a sticky player with multiple styles (Fullwidth, Mini-Fullwidth & Floating) to play your radio stream on all the pages of your website.
- Specific Pages Sticky Player – Radio Player also provide the ability to display the Sticky Player on specific pages.
- Multiple Player Skins – 10+ player skins are available in the PRO version with different layouts and styles.
- Play History – Radio Player PRO comes with a play history feature that allows you to display the list of recently played tracks.
- Artist Name – Radio Player can display the artist name of the currently playing track in the player.
- Artwork Image – Radio Player can display the artwork image of the currently playing track in the player.
- Multiple Radio Stations – You can add multiple radio stations with title, stream url and thumbnail. Users can play the stations by using the next/ previous buttons.
- Stations Playlist – Users can choose and play any station from the radio stations playlist of the player.
- Play Statistics – Radio Player allows you to track the play statistics of your players. You can see the total number of play count, total number of listeners, and the most played players.
- Statistics Email Report – You can get the play statistics report of your players in your email inbox on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Popup Player – Popup radio player is available to play the radio in a new popup window for a better listening experience for the user.
- Customize Popup Player Size – You customize the popup player width & height.
- Popup Header & Footer Content – You can add any custom text/content to header and footer content of the popup player.
- Color Customizations – Color customizations available for customizing the radio player appearance.
🎯 Basic Usage
- Add a New Player – To play a radio station, first you need to add a new player. You can add a new player from the
Radio Playerpage on your WordPress dashboard.
- Display the Player – After adding a new player, you can display the player in your website in various ways. You can display the player anywhere using the
[radio_player id="player_id"]shortcode. You can also display the Radio Player in any page or post by using the Radio Player Gutenberg block and Elementor widget.
- Display the Sticky Player – For displaying the sticky player, you need to select the Player that you want to display as sticky player from the
Radio Player > Settings > Sticky Player Settings. You can also display the sticky player only on specific pages. From the Exclude Pages settings,
- Play HTTP Streams – For playing HTTP streams, you need to enable the HTTP player from the
Radio Player > Settings > HTTP Player Settings.
Radio Player has no dependency on any other WordPress plugin or theme. You can use the Radio Player plugin with any theme.
Radio Player plugin Works with any mp3 or aac stream and any major radio provider including ShoutCast, IceCast, Radionomy, Airtime, Live365, radio.co etc.
- The autoplay will not work because browsers disables the autoplay feature, and it can’t be controlled.
- Browsers no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you’ll need to use an HTTPS radio link.
📚 DOCUMENTATION & SUPPORT
- For detailed documentation and tutorials, visit our Documentation. You’ll find everything you need to get started using our product.
- Do you have any questions or need support? Our support team is always happy to help. Get Support
- To learn more about our amazing Features, visit our website at Radio Player today!
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT 🔥
Consider checking out our other plugins:
🗂️ Integrate Google Drive – Browse, Upload, Download, Embed, Play, and Share Your Google Drive Files Into Your WordPress Site.
🌙 Dracula Dark Mode – The Revolutionary Dark Mode Plugin For WordPress
📖 Reader Mode – Distraction-Free Content Reader for WordPress.
📻 WP Radio – Worldwide Online Radio Stations Directory for WordPress.
🎙 Podcast Box – Best Podcasting Plugin for WordPress.
📤 Upload Fields for WPForms – Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload, Image Upload, and Google Drive Upload for WPForms.
🔍 Hide Anything – Hide Any Element on Your WordPress Site Visually Without any Coding.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Radio Player Live Shoutcast, Icecast and Audio Stream Player for WordPress.
Can I play HTTP stream on my HTTPS website?
Browsers no longer accept mixed requests. That means you can’t play an HTTP stream to an HTTPS website.
But, this plugin uses a proxy system to play most HTTP streams on your HTTPS website.
Can I add and display multiple radio stations in the same player?
Yes, you can add and display multiple radio stations in the same player. While you create a new player, you can add multiple radio stations with Title, Stream URL and Image from the stations tab. They will display as stations playlist in the player.
How Can I display the sticky player?
To display the sticky player, you need to select the Player that you want to display as a sticky player from the
Radio Player > Settings > Sticky Player Settings. You can display the sticky player both at the top and bottom of the website. You can also display the sticky player in multiple styles such as
Mini Full Width, and
How Can I display the sticky player only on specific pages?
By default, the sticky player will be displayed on all pages. But, You can also show the sticky player only on specific pages by excluding the pages from the Radio Player > Settings > Sticky Player Settings.
How Can I display the Popup Player?
There is a popup icon option for the player. You can show/ hide the player’s popup control, and when users click on it, The player will open within a new popup window.
You can also enable the Always Popup Player settings to play the player always in a popup window.
Can I embed a radio player on another website?
Yes, you can embed a radio player on another website. You can find the embed code on the player listing page. Just click on the Embed button and copy the embed code. Then paste the embed code on any website.
Contributors & Developers
“Radio Player – Live Shoutcast, Icecast and Any Audio Stream Player for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Added responsive width control for shortcode player
- New: Added popup player header and footer content support
- New: Added Sticky player minimized image change settings
- New: Added Add recommended plugins page
- New: Added draggable position change for floating sticky player
- New: Added alignment control for the Radio Player Elementor Widget
- New: Added custom trigger button to open the popup player
- New: Added blur background option for the player based on the station thumbnail/ artwork
- Fix: Fixed Gutenberg Radio Player Block minor issues
- Fix: Fixed minor issues with statistics email report
- New: Added current track artist name & artwork image in the player
- New: Added station play history of the recent played tracks
- New: Added sticky player display on mobile devices show/hide settings
- Fix: Fixed Multiple player play at one time issue
- Fix: Fixed current song title not showing issue
- New: Added Embed Player option
- New: Added New Player skins (Skin-3, Skin-10)
- New: Added multiple sticky player styles (Fullwidth, Mini, and Floating)
- New: Added sticky player position settings (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- New: Added Box Shadow settings for the player
- New: Add Custom CSS settings
- New: Added Always Popup Player settings.
- Fix: Fixed play statistics not working issue
- Update: Improved all the player skins
- Update: Improved overall performance and user experience.
- Update: Updated the Freeemius SDK to the latest version.
- Remove: Radio Player Classic Sidebar Widget.
- Remove: Remove Player primary color settings.
- Fix: Fixed conflict with WooCommerce plugin.
- New: Add sticky player page bottom spacing.
- Fix: Fixed multiple players on the sticky player.
- Fix: Fixed HTTP stream URL player.
- Fix: Fixed admin chart widget css style.
- New: Added player statistics email reporting.
- New: Added new open popup player skin.
- Update: Improved player volume slider.
- Update: Improved the settings page layout and styles.
- Update: Improved player edit page layout and styles.
- Update: Improved the statistics page.
- Update: Improved the getting-started page.
- Update: Improved responsive design.
- Fix: Fixed full-width player playlist.
- New: Added proxy metadata settings to fix the metadata title not showing issue.
- New: Added mobile media notification.
New: Added gradient picker for the player gradient background color.
Fix: Fixed freemius SDK security vulnerability.
- New: Add statistics setting to enable/ disable statistics
- New: Add opened playlist by default setting
- Remove: Removed autoplay setting
- Enhancement: Add popup icon support to skin8
- New: Add play count column to the player list table
- Fix: Fixed WordPress compatibility check
- Fix: Fixed current track title display
- Fix: Fixed HTTP stream player
- Remove: Removed track artist supports
- New: Add 2 new player skins
- New: Add track artist display
- New: Player background image support
- Fix: Fixed .m3u8 stream player
- Fix: Fixed admin dashboard responsive design
- Fix: Fixed .m3u8 stream player
- New: Added sticky player display page selection
- New: Radio player statistics dashboard widget and page
- New: Add station playlist
- Fix: Fixed showing current station metadata title
- Fix: Fixed HTTP stream player
- New: Added radio player duplicator
- New: Added multiple radio stations supports for the player
- New: Added next/ previous buttons on the radio player
- Fix: Fixed WordPress core screen options and help not working issue
- Fix: Fixed rado player sync issue
- New: Added HTTP stream player
- New: Added settings page
- New: Added default player volume settings
- New: Added popup player size settings
- New: Added real-time player preview while editing
- New: Added multiple player skins
- Improvement: Updated the radio player to react js for better user experience
- Improvement: Improved the whole plugin UI design
1.0.0 (24 June,2021)
- Initial release