This plugin adds some frontend functions to extend the experience with Asgaros Forum.
Gives your users the ability to change their profile settings on frontend. It adds a AJAX overlay to the current users profile which is called by clicking the
edit profile link at the bottom.
Extend your forum with custom avatars. This plugin adds a avatar uploader to the profile editor to let your users use custom avatars which are fully compatible to the WordPress get_avatar function.
Login & Register
Don’t want your users to go through admin login and register process? Frontend Utilities adds AJAX based login, register and reset password forms to your forum. You are also able to use register confirmation for your users via email.
If you have questions or need support with the plugin feel free to use my Support Forum.
Features of this plugin:
- Frontend profile editing
- Frontend login, register and reset password forms
- Force confirmation for registrations
- Fully WordPress compatible and disk space saving custom avatars function with automated cropping and quality reducing
- Easy Digital Downloads compatibility for the profile editing form
- Make sure that
Asgaros Forumis installed and activated
this pluginfrom plugin directory in WordPress
- Activate the plugin via
Pluginsscreen in WordPress backend
- Change settings in
WordPress Backend -> Forum -> Frontend Utilitiesto your desired ones
- Thats all – have fun!
Which version of Asgaros Forum is required?
The Plugin was tested last with Asgaros Forum 1.15.4
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Utilities for Asgaros Forum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Frontend Utilities for Asgaros Forum” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Issue while uploading avatars from mobile devices
- Added: AJAX login form
- Added: AJAX register form
- Added: AJAX reset password form
- Added: Options to enable functions manually
- Improved: Edit profile form is now using AJAX to show while clicking on edit profile link
- Improved: Styling of the settings page
- Improved: Some code improvements
- Added: Custom user avatars
- Fixed: Problem while using custom styles
- Added: Settings for Mentions
- Added: Use of HTML in signatures
- Fixed: Avatar styling on profile edit page
- First initial release