perceptionsystem.com is a full-featured, free learning management system ( LMS ) that integrates easily with any WordPress theme. It allows you to create unlimited courses right on your WordPress website, restrict lesson content.
- PS LMS is 100% free
- Create Unlimited courses
- Integrates with any theme
- Users can track lessons they’ve viewed
- Users can track lessons they’ve completed
- Create video or text-based lessons
- Easy to use and setup
- Copy the plugin folder into your WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to “Appearance->Menus”
- Click “Custom Links” and where it says “URL” enter “yourdomain.com/course” where “yourdomain.com” is your domain name
- Where it says “Link Text” you can include any text you’d like. This is the text your website visitors will see when they’re navigating your website.
- Click “Add to Menu”
- Click “Save Menu”
- Click “PS Courses->Course Categories” and create at least one category
- Click “PS Courses->Teachers” and create at least one teacher
- Create a course by clicking “PS Courses->Courses” and fill in the title, content and other applicable info
- Create lessons by clicking “PS Courses->Lessons” and make sure to connect the lesson(s) you make to the course(s) you’ve made. If you are embedding a video, use the embed code. The embed code starts with “iframe”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Perception LMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors