This plugin gives flexibility to user to change posts from one post type to another. Also users can change posts from post type to page.
• Easy installation
• Post to other post type or page.
• Free support
Checkout the advanced features of Post Type Transfer:
• It provides functionality enable/disable the feature for certain post type.
• It also provides functionality to transfer the taxonomy while transferring the post to other post type. You can create new taxonomy or use the current one.
The plugin will help you to transfer any post’s post type to other post type. It will also allow custom post type. Invisible post types like revision, menu and attachment are purposely excluded
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Post Type Transfer”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- From the post edit screen, above the “Publish” button is the “Post Type Transfer” interface.
- Change post type as needed.
Why would I need this?
You need to selectively change any post’s type from one to another.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Post Type Transfer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Compatibility with ACF Pro repeater field
- Compatible with ACF
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor
- Tested up to 5.0