- Dynamic URLs with
- Script dependency support as well as script duplication checking
- The option to load scripts in either the header and footer
- Attach scripts to posts, pages, and custom post types
- Load attached scripts and styles not just on that post’s page, but on the home page or any other page where that post is displayed.
For complete documentation, visit philipwalton.com
- Upload the per-post-scripts-and-styles folder to
/wp-content/plugins/on your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the settings you want from the ‘Per Post Scripts & Styles’ Settings submenu
- Add scripts and stylesheet URLs directly to posts from the edit post page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Per Post Scripts & Styles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Per Post Scripts & Styles” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add support for THEME_URL
- Add the ability to include a footer script block
- Add support for WordPress 3.3
- Add support for child themes
- Fix a bug where meta boxes weren’t properly showing up on custom post type edit pages
- First publicly released version