Panorama is a 360 Degree image viewer Gutenberg Block that lets you display your panoramic images/videos on your websites within a few clicks. This Gutenberg block supports a variety of panoramic files such as .png, .jpeg, .mp4 and so on. The plugin is very easy to use and anyone can use the plugin easily without any technical knowledge.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First, install the Panorama Block plugin
- Add the Panorama Block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Did you like this plugin? Dislike it? Have a feature request? [Please share your feedback with us]hare your feedback with us](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Send feedback’)
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Panorama - Gutenberg Block Panoramic 360 Degree Views.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Panorama Block
- Click on the Panorama Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Panorama Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
panorama-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Panorama Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Panorama Block free?
Yes, Panorama Block is a free Gutenberg Block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Panorama – Panorama, 360 Degree image viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improve Performance
- Not loading assets if block is not present
- Fix backend select
- Added Screenshots
- Improve Performance.
- Initial Release