Ninja Mail is being sunset and no longer functions as of April 1, 2021. We recommend migrating to our new service SendWP, which sends all of your WordPress transactional email rather than just your Ninja Mail emails.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ninja Mail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.6 (1 April 2021)
- Sunset the service.
1.0.5 (25 February 2019)
- Added support for email Reply To.
1.0.4 (31 August 2018)
- Add support for the email FromName.
1.0.3 (01 August 2018)
- Reduced the number of external requests to the server.
1.0.2 (05 July 2018)
- Reverted fallback to avoid possible duplicate emails.
- Fixed a PHP Warning when custom email headers are not set.
1.0.1 (19 June 2018)
- Add a fallback for when mail isn’t sent by the service, ie Unauthorized account.
- Persist sign-up prompts until sign-up is complete.
- Removed development specific code.
1.0.0 (11 June 2018)
- Initial release.