Change the “Howdy” greeting in the upper right-hand corner, as well add more links. Also add links to the Favorites drop-down.
My favorite is “All Settings” which links to options.php.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the your plugins directory (default:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Howdy Tweaks page under Settings
- Add/edit links and greetings, hit Save
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Howdy Tweaks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Howdy Tweaks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for user-specific favorites
- Fix issue on first save of Global options
- General cleanup
- Support for non-English languages
- Requires WordPress 3.3
- Favorites brought back via a custom Favorites menu added to the Toolbar
- Added some jQuery goodness to the admin.
- Added some Help info in the help tab
- Adjustments for 3.2 (3.2 no longer has a “favorites” menu)
- code cleanup
- Initial Release