HeyGov helps digitize citizen services for your municipality.
This plugin streamlines the installation for the HeyGov widget on your WordPress website. The widget can be used to:
– report issues or requests in your city or town
– submit applications for permits and licenses
– reserve local venues for your events
– search for information, meeting agendas and other documents in your city or town
- Sign up for HeyGov at heygov.com
- Enable the features you want to use
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress website
- Activate the plugin on Plugins page
- Add your HeyGov ID in WP Admin -> HeyGov settings page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HeyGov” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HeyGov” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed – Include VueJS for Venue embed, if not already included by another plugin
- Fixed – HeyGov widget button moves up on more sites with “Back to top” button
- Updated – Default button position to bottom right
- Added – HeyGov features in WP Api
- Added – Tribe Events integration: link events to HeyGov Venues
- Updated – HeyGov widget button moves up on sites with “Back to top” button
- Added – HeyGov 311 location required option
- Fixed – Price format for forms
- Fixed – Display shortcode twice on same page
- Added – Shortcode to display venue availability
- Added – Shortcode to display jurisdictions forms
- Added – Option to enable HeyReserve feature in widget
- Added – Option to enable HeyGov QuickPay
- Fixed – Escape and secure output data
- Fixed – Sanitize and escape input data
- Updated – Texts and links
- Updated – Sanitize data from input fields
- Added – Option to enable/disable HeyGov apps
- Updated – Banner images
- Added – Apps banner
- First release