The WordPress plugin “Heiv Gallery 3” embeds pictures and albums from an installation of Gallery3 in an article or a post.
- Insertion tool in your Edit Toolbar to help you select one or more Gallery 3 Images, Albums in your Blog Posts or WordPress Pages.
- Display in the WordPress website the Images and Albums with Smoothgallery
For a demo, visit http://www.heiv.net/projets/plugin-wordpress-gallery-3/examples/.
How to use
- Add a new article or edit an article.
- On the wysiwyg editor, click on the gallery3 button.
- On the popup window, at least, select a directory or a picture with one click, the background color of the selected item will be pinky. You can browse the directories with double clicks on it name.
- Click on the submit button. In the editor, you will see something like [hgallery3 id=”###”].
Follow the below instruction for the installation of this plugin.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin (Settings > Gallery3) and set up all options (refer to help on http://www.heiv.net/projets/plugin-wordpress-gallery-3/#configuration)
- Q: Will this plugin work without Gallery3?
A: Sorry No, Gallery3 is required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“heiv gallery 3” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “heiv gallery 3” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The plugin is compatible with the editor of WP 3.9
- Correct a bad link in the single_img skin.
- Single_img skin has a new option (see settings) : if you set directLink to yes, the skin make a link to the Gallery3’s webpage of the selected object.
Bug fix : When use the custom albums, the max size link of image was wrong.
- Bug fixes :
- The inclusion of librarys was bugged and produced error in trace log
- Use of the HTTP_Request2 in the Test Settings function
- Bug fixes :
- if album has only 1 picture, the rendering doesn’t show the cover
- Skins dir_table :
- fix some propertys of css
- plural of label “item” is ok now
- resync for missing librarys in the svn repository
- HTTP Request2 instead of place of HTTP Request & Usage of curl if available
- Plugin can act like a proxy between Gallery3 and the user for the private pictures / albums
- Purge cache & memory usage of the cache
- Skins :
The dir_table skin replaces dir skin; dir skin is still in the package for compat
- Bug fix : found & removed bug in the rendering process of the front office
- You can make pick differents pictures from differents albums in order to making one set of pictures.
- Skins are activablee or disable. See the config in the admin section.
- You can set a default skin in the selection modal window. See the config in the admin section.
Thank woothemes for add and remove icons on the selection modal window
- Bug Fix :
- the “test settings” was bugged.
- Cache system for the restful’s datas
- Fix a problem in the css of jcarousel
- Bugs fix :
- If available, the plugin will use the REST API tree
- New skin is available : jCarousel
- Settings are organized with one tab for one skin
- Fix bugs :
- stocking ticket API
- sprintf with missing arguments
- debug settings was bugguy
- Fix a bug on line 130 of the smoothgallery skin.
- Fix a bug when $this->options[‘g3_valid_skins’] is null on line 560.
- New logo in the edition of a page. Thanks to neven (http://gallery.menalto.com/node/99385#comment-361028).
- Skins is available for different rendering of yours albums or pictures. Check the configuration and update. If you don’t do this, the plugin will crash.
- The Options during the edit mode of a page or an article have been missing. They will be back in a futur version of the plugin.
- Test of the configuration of the plugin will produce more information.
- Compat patch in order to handle the change in RESTFul API released with Gallery3.
- Thx Jan for the debug !
- During the test configuration, add a confirm dialog box when password is null.
- Thx Tom for the debug !
- This update will provide the compatibility with WordPress 3.0.1. If you have a compat problem, please write a commenthere with the encountered error.
- Directory Browser Changes :
- simple click : select a directory
- double click : go into a directory
- Security update :
- the password of the uses is no longer store on the WordPress Database.
- The plugin for query Gallery3 will just sent the RESTFul API ticket.
- Used the PEAR package : HTTP_Request instead of file_open. With this change, the plugin requires now the login and password of an authenticated user of Gallery3 ; The “guest access” is still possible too.
- The options of SmoothGallery can be changed.
- Initial release