Gamify your WS Form submissions thanks to the powerful gamification management plugin, GamiPress!
This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with WS Form adding new activity events.
- Submit a form: When an user submits a form.
- Submit a specific form: When an user submits a specific form.
- Submit a specific field value: When an user submits a specific field value on a form.
- Submit a specific field value on a specific form: When an user submits a specific field value on a specific form.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How to configure field IDs from fields with multiples inputs?
On a normal field, you have the field ID to access it (for example field ID 5).
For advanced fields like the name field, you need to setup the field ID + subfield ID:
For example, the “Name” field have the prefix, the first name, the last name, etc but internally their IDs are a numeric ones (prefix ID is 0, first ID is 1, etc).
So if your “Name” field has the ID 5 and you want to require the prefix field, you need to setup as field ID 5.0.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GamiPress – WS Form integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“GamiPress – WS Form integration” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “GamiPress – WS Form integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.