It lets you set a custom post type as a front page.
How to set a custom post type as a front page
- Install and activate the plugin Frontype
- Go to Settings => Reading
- Select the desired post type from the dropdown list “Type”
- Select “A static page” in “Your homepage displays”
- Select the desired single custom post in “Homepage”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Frontype | Select a custom post type as a front page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?