Insert the Facebook Like and/or Send button to any post, page or template with this simple plugin. Also lets you add them via shortcode anywhere in your site!
Simply install the plugin and follow the instructions on the Settings page.
- WordPress Development by FireCask.
You can also insert the comment box as a shortcode into any post, page or template and use your own settings for each time you do it! Simply use the shortcode [fbcomments]
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
facebook-like-send-buttondirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Like & Share settings
- Go through the steps and hit update!
Contributors & Developers
“FireCask Like & Share Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FireCask Like & Share Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixes
- Remove FB copyright
- Fixed bug where some users can’t access options page
- Updated to SDK v2.3
- Fixed error in options page
- Branding update
- Updated SDK
- Better performance
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Easier language selection