- The plugin applies to Evernote and Yinxiang.com;
- Add “posts” tag Evernote will automatically sync to WordPress;
- About synchronization every 30 minutes;
- Synchronous including categories, tags, titles, content and pictures contained;
- The same name tags of Evernote synchronization into WordPress categories;
- Other Evernote tags are all synchronized to the WordPress label; (except for “posts”)
- Timed publish, draft publish;
- Auto format article content;
- Custom the label for synchronization;
- Support for Yinxiang(china) and Evernote Authorization to get the token.
evernote-syncfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Settings > Evernote Sync”, select the platform and developer token, then save;
- To the need to synchronize the notes add “posts” tag;
- You can also go to the Settings page of plugin to manually synchronize.
desember 17, 2021
支持最新版 印象笔记 对于前边有用户说标签转分类问题，有单独插件解决这个问题，所以这都不是事儿
september 11, 2021
I cannot update neither by automatic or manual.
januar 29, 2019
請問裡面透過授權 yongdui.com 取得 oauth, 跟卷皮網 juanpi.com, 有甚麼關係呢? 長得很像
oktober 7, 2018
but more upadte... thx!!!
mars 12, 2017
Contrary to the plugin's description ("The same name tags of Evernote synchronization into WordPress categories"), the plugin does NOT sync categories. The description makes no sense when it says, "Other Evernote tags are all synchronized to the WordPress label" What's a WordPress "label"? Evernote tags actually become WordPress TAGS ... but that's of no use in menus. We need CATEGORIES. What does "Timed publish, draft publish;" mean? No telling. What does "Auto format article content" mean? What format is used? How can we alter it? The plugin draws a random image from the note and makes it the "featured image". Why would I want that? If there's only one image, the result is that image, then the title, and the image again. What does "Custom the label for synchronization" mean? I have one Evernote that's synced to the site at least a dozen times today. Will it ever stop? Other notes don't sync at all.
januar 25, 2017
Contributors & Developers
“Evernote Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Evernote Sync” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested in v6.1.1.
- New feature: Synchronization the width, height, and style of the image.
- New feature: Support for Yinxiang(china) and Evernote Authorization to get the token.
- New feature: Support for Yinxiang Authorization.
- New setting: Whether to format the content.
- New setting: Whether to generate excerpt.
- New setting: Set count of each sync.
- New function: Clear sync record.
- Add donate link.
- At the same time support the Evernote time and the WordPress time to set the post time.
- The default value is the WordPress time, you can set to the Evernote time in the Evernote Sync settings page.