Event Calendar with Map View is created to display your events in different style themes of calendar with different type of views.
Here with this plugin you can display your events in calendar with different styles.
In calendar you can find the running events from start date to end date in one line. By this user can understand easily when the events will start and complete.
On hover of events in caledar you can see small details of the calendar with link that will redirect you to the single page of event.
Different Types Of Views:
1. Calendar View
2. List View
3. Grid View
4. Map View
In calendar view you can fnd all events in calendar.
In list view you can see the listing of the events in descending order.
In grid view you can see the events in grid style with usefull details.
The main feature of this plugin is Map View.
You can find all your events in google map as marker where you can click on the marker and see the title,place and time related to event in infowindow.
Admin can set the center of this map and zoom effect of this map from settings in admin panel.
Using the simple shortcode you can display all events with different views on that page.
** Shortcode **
You can also display events by category in all views.
You can display directly view which you want in shortcode.
In all views you can only find this fashion design category events.
Please provide the category slug in that shortcode to display the events of that category.
- Easily create events
- Add venues & organizers using google map place api
- Calendar month view with tooltips
- List view
- Grid view
- Google map view with Events Markers
- Events Taxonomies
- Multiple theme stylesheets (Blue, Red, Green, Pink and Grey)
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your admin, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Click on the Upload button and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the ecwmv-events.zip file from your desktop.
- Wait for the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt.
You can also install from searching plugins in Plugins –> Add New tab.
- I want to display only map view or calendar view.
Go to the My Events -> Settings in dashboard and select the checkbox of views which you want to display.
- I want to zoom in the map for particular event
Go to the My Events -> Settings and set the zoom and latitude & longitude for that particular event.
- I want to change theme style.
Go to the My Events -> Settings and change the style as per the color displayed in that.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Calendar With Map View(ECWMV)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix the Grid ,List and widget Listing of events as per ascending order from current date.
- Add extra parameter view in shortcode for directly display specific view.
- Display time ine calender view tooltips description of event.
- Event Listing Widget
- Calendar view with month, weekdays and days
- Initial release.