Once activated, a given slug will redirect to whatever is the most-recently-published post on the site. By default, the slug is
latest, but it can be changed from the Permalinks settings screen.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/eth-redirect-to-latestdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- If desired, change the slug from the ‘Permalinks’ screen in WordPress.
Can I redirect to something other than a post?
Yes, using the
eth_redirect_to_latest_post_redirectionfilters introduced in v0.3.
Contributors & Developers
“ETH Redirect to Latest Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Introduce filters to make redirection more flexible.
- Add unit tests and conform to coding standards.
- Handle sites using slug-only permalinks
- Correct Composer path error
- Initial release