This plugin helps you creating a post template that you will reuse in all your new posts to include some text, shortcode or html.
It’ s very useful when your authors must to use always the same text or code in theirs post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire
entradas-predefinidasfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Entradas Predefinidas screen to add your post template
- Could I use html o shortcodes?
Yes you could. This plugin works with text, html code or shortcodes
- What happens if I edit a published post?
Nothing. The defined text only applies to new posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Entradas Predefinidas” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.0 (february 20, 2018)
- First Release. This is the first release of my plugin.