This plugin requires a shared Google Photos album link to view photos using gallery/player or carousel. This widget is free to use for WordPress users.
[embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" mode="carousel"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" mediaitems-cover="true"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" background-color="#007acc"]
- link – [string] public link of Google Photos album
- mode – [carousel | gallery-player] setup decorator mode, default id
- width – [int | ‘auto’] set widget width in pixel or “auto” to stretch to 100%
- height – [int | ‘auto’] set widget height in pixels or “auto” to stretch to 100%
- image-width – [int] image max-width in pixels, default is 1920
- image-height – [int] image max-height in pixels, default is 1080
- autoplay – [true | false] start slideshow in normal view (currently not allowed by decorator)
- delay – [true | false] slideshow delay in seconds, default is 5 seconds.
- repeat – [true | false] Enable or disable repeat slideshow, delfault is
- mediaitems-aspectration – [true | false], Keep asspect ration of images delfault is
- mediaitems-enlarge – [true | false], Turn on/off image enlarge, delfault is
- mediaitems-stretch – [true | false], Tunr on/off image stretch, delfault is
- mediaitems-cover – [true | false], Cover full canvas. Combine with aspect ratio parameter. Delfault is
- background-color – [#RRGGBB | transparent], Setup background color to RGB or transparent. Default is
- expiration – [int] setup expiration timeout in secons; default is 0; min. custom value is 86400s (experimental property)
This widget, unsupported some features like a picture’s timestamp and captions. For a more detailed description of the component, go to WordPress Google Photos album plugin.
In some cases, it may be better to use the following code directly in the template.
<?php echo (new Pavex_embed_google_photos_album()) -> getcode( 'https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5', 0, 480, 1920, 1080 ); ?>
How do I update my album?
The album will update automatically as soon as you save or update your post.
About Public album photo sharing website
Public album is now a photo sharing website and service for sharing short photosets available in single user profile.
The service can also be used as an alternative to public Google Photos. It is very suitable for the blogs focused mainly on photos. For example, a photoblog or a travel blog.
- Public album sharing website https://www.publicalbum.org
- Blog https://www.publicalbum.org/blog
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/publicalbumapp
- Reabr https://www.reabr.com
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Google Photos album” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Embed Google Photos album” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Embed Google Photos album” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 19 March 2023
- WordPress 6.1.1 test
Release Date – 7 September 2022
- WordPress 6.0.2 test
Release Date – 7 September 2022
- Fixed inconsistency with get_transient and expiration
Release Date – 11 May 2022
- Worpress 5.9 test
Release Date – 24 August 2020
- add background-color property
- Readme sections about js and photo sharing website.
- Worpress 5.5 test
Release Date – 24 April 2020
- repair expiration property
- Worpress 5.4 test
Release Date – 12 July 2019
- use embed-ui.min.js decorator
- Carousel or Gallery player support
- slideshow parameters shorten names
- mediaitems parameters for image setup
- function getcode() accept complex props
Release Date – 4 June 2019
Release Date – 2 June 2019
- set_transient expiration support
Release Date – 10 December 2018
- getcode() for templates inline php
Release Date – 21 November 2018
Release Date – 15 November 2018
- fix to use the latest version of decorator
Release Date – 10 November 2018
- using decorator from cdn.jsdelivr.net service
Release Date – 9 November 2018
- fix bug with widget size.
- set widget dimensions to int or ‘auto’ to stretch to parent element size
- remove stretch
Release Date – 25 October 2018
- rename and add new properties to setup slideshow.
Release Date – 19 August 2018
- imageWidth/imageHeight options to set better quality of images.
Release Date – 9 August 2018
- Based on simple grabber of the album. Not backward compatibility with previous versions.
- Proxy of Publicalbum.org embeds iframe.