Shipping your products has never been easier!
With ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin, you can display rates of multiple leading shipping carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and many more!
In addition, WooCommerce Conditional Shipping / Table Rate Shipping feature helps you to set up your flat rate shipping based on rules & conditions. These rules can be defined on multiple parameters like item, shipping class, cart value, product category, destination address, etc.
The plugin uses ReachShip Multi-Carrier Shipping API to integrate with various Shipping Carriers. With our plugin, you can streamline the creation of shipping labels and display tracking history to WooCommerce admins and customers. You can also automatically email shipment status updates to your customers.
Top Features of ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin
- Show Real-time Shipping Rates along with Estimated Delivery Date to Your WooCommerce Store Customers.
- Print Shipping Labels from WooCommerce Order Admin Page.
- Schedule Pickup from WooCommerce Order Admin Page.
- Shipment Tracking with Detailed Transit information within WooCommerce.
- Option to enable Automatic Label Generation, which auto generates labels immediately after order creation.
- Option to Add Multiple Accounts for a Carrier.
- Option to Add Multiple addresses & associate them with Carrier Accounts.
- Advanced Automated Packing using Box Packing & Weight-based Packing.[Coming Soon]
- Return Labels.
- Bulk Operations for Shipment Creation, Pickup Scheduling, etc.
- Intuitive Dashboard for Reports & Analytics.
- Conditional Shipping | Table Rate Shipping. [More Details Given Below]
- Backed with excellent premium support.
Top Features of ReachShip WooCommerce Conditional Table Rate Shipping
Plugin comes with Table Rate Conditional Shipping functionality, which independently works with no API dependencies. You can configure various conditions/rules to set flat shipping rates or shipping carriers / services based on
- Item / Product added to the Cart
- Product Category of the items in the cart
- Total Cart Value of the items in the cart
- Shipping Class
- Shipping Destination Address – Country, State & Zip Code
Shipping Carrier Integrations
- Australia Post – MyPost [Integrated]
- DHL Express [Integrated]
- USPS [Coming Soon]
- UPS [Coming Soon]
- FedEx [Coming Soon]
For More Information
For the detailed list of features and details, please visit ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier & Conditional Shipping Product Page.
For more details on ReachShip Multi-Carrier Shipping API, visit ReachShip Multi-Carrier API Documentation Page.
For details on Carriers supported, visit Integration with Shipping Carriers Page.
For details on various solutions developed (includes tools from Partners) using ReachShip Multi-Carrier Shipping API, visit ReachShip Multi-Carrier Shipping Page.
Tutorial / Manual
For the detailed documentation on ReachShip, visit Our Knowledge Base Section.
For Support / Pre-Sales / Post-Sales questions, contact us through ReachShip Support
Shipping Carriers Supported
The list of Supported Shipping Carriers by ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin.
- Australia Post – MyPost Business
- DHL Express
- USPS – Stamps.com [Coming Soon]
- USPS eVS [Coming Soon]
- UPS [Coming Soon]
- FedEx [Coming Soon]
ReachShip is a SaaS-based Multi-Carrier Shipping API platform that helps businesses create and manage shipments by integrating the best shipping options suitable for their business and shipments to their e-commerce store. With a focus on performance, ReachShip provides APIs to obtain shipping rates, print shipping labels, schedule pickups, track shipments, get flat rate boxes, delete shipments, and more. It also suggests packaging options as well as print shipping labels. ReachShip APIs are integrated with multiple leading Shipping Carriers and are committed to incorporating more shipping carriers in the coming future.
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores. We offer a wide variety of extensions for WooCommerce that cater to many domains including Shipping, Pricing, Payments and Customer Support. Our premium extensions are designed to help you manage your store more efficiently and effectively. With our extensions, you can easily manage your shipments, pricing, payments and customer support all in one place. Both ReachShip and ELEXtensions are brands owned by legally registered company Elula Tech Private Limited.
Australia Post Services
ReachShip Plugin Supports both Domestic and International Australia Post Services. Few of those services are listed below.
* Express Post
* Parcel Post
* Express Post Flat Rate Box
* Express Post Flat Rate Satchel
* Parcel Post Flat Rate Box
* Parcel Post Flat Rate Satchel
* International Parcels
Add a new plugin on the wordpress plugins section and choose the plugin. Or unzip the downloaded plugin zip and Upload it to the folder ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
Activate the plugin.
That’s it – you can now configure the plugin by going to the settings section.
After the setup, my site is still saying “There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods”.
You can enable debug in settings and debug messages, from which you will get a clue what is the issue about. Product dimensions and weight is configured correctly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ReachShip WooCommerce Multi-Carrier & Conditional Shipping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed shipment table creation issue.
- Tested with WordPress 6.4
- Tested with WooCommerce 8.3
- DHL Express Integration.
- Auto Generate Labels.
- Generate Return Labels.
- Upgrading to V2.0.0 includes significant technical improvements including the database architecture change aimed at providing a better user experience.
- UI/UX Improvements.
- Tested with WordPress 6.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.9
- Ability to add shipping address based conditional shipping rule based on regions and zipcodes
- UI Changes
- Fixed Issues
- Incorporated MyPost Business International Changes
- Initial Version
- Integrated to Australia Post My Post Business
- Realtime Shipping Rates & Print Label
- Schedule pickup & Shipment Tracking
- Bulk Shipment