This plugin disables WordPress notifications sent during the user registration process. That is all.
This disables both the user registration and password reset notifications sent during the user registration process.
Simple and Easy like it should be 🙂
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form plugin (over 1 million active installs).
- MonsterInsights – See the Stats that Matter and Grow Your Business with Confidence. Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Jumpstart your website with the #1 Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin for WordPress.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- Install Disable New User Notification Emails either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate Disable New User Notification Emails.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable New User Notification Emails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable New User Notification Emails” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Disable password reset emails sent during registration process.
- Enhancement: Disable new user notifications sent on multisite installs.
- Enhancement: Bump minimum WordPress version to 4.6 to support translate.wordpress.org.
- Rewrite to use PHP namespaces except for replacing pluggable WordPress functions.
- Updated Readme.txt.
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.1.1.
- Miscellaneous updates.
- Compatibility updates for WordPress 4.4.
- Compatibility updates for WordPress 4.1.
- Initial release.