Custom WP Login replaces the WordPress login flow with custom pages. It allows you to have a complete user registration and login experience on the public-facing pages of your WordPress site. This is useful for sites who want to use WordPress’ built-in users functionality, but only want to keep users on the front-end of the site and not in the WordPress dashboard.
- Set pages for Login form, Registration form, Reset Password form, Select New Password for and Account Profile form.
- Customize the Login Page, with a logo, background, image, form colors and more!
- Add reCaptcha to the Login form.
- Customize the welcome email users receive after they register.
- Download the plugin .zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
- In the WordPress admin (yourdomain.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
- On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin .zip file, select it and click the “Install Now” button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom WP Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2.4 – March 8th, 2021
1.2.2 – December 5th, 2017
- Added an option to set the minimum password strength required for a user to change their password.
- Added a filter to allow changes to the placement of the password reset button (
- Added a filter to allow changes to the reset password text (
- Added a filter to allow changes to the default password reset text instructions (
- Added an action hook to the password reset email (
- Added action hooks to the backend when updating a user’s profile (
- Enabled i18n/l10n (fully)
- Enabled i18n/l10n (partially)
- Initial Release* Initial Release