This plugin will add simple sticky notes in the WordPress admin bar.
The recorded snippets on this notes will be able to utilize across the each management screen.
Of course, if you enable the admin bar, it can also be used in the WEB frontend.
custom-sticky-notesdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
That’s it. Now you can easily start recording snippets on the WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Sticky Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Sticky Notes” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Sticky Notes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Modified the translation files for Japanese.
- Improved several plugin UI/UX.
- Fixed not working plugin activation.
- Changed to internal processing that does not depend on jQuery.
- Improved and enhanced several UI/UX.
- Have optimized the jQuery loading process at the web-frontend and management screen.
- Fixed a bug that occurs syntax error at php 5.3 or less.
- Initial public release!