A lightweight plugin to easily display interactive portfolio/project on the web. Supported all types of images.
Use following shortCode to embed a bPortfolio
No Need to write manual shortcode by hand. You just need to choose your settings from bPortfolio Shortcodes Option and save or update then use auto generated shortcode.
- Go to -> bPortfolio from Dashboard menu -> Add New – Posts As Much As You Need.
- Select Your Desired Category / Categories ( if already exists ) or ( Create New Categories ) during the “Add New” Posts.
Note: Your All Portfolio Items will display according to your Selected Categories in Portfolio Menu.
- Go to -> bPortfolio -> Shortcodes -> Add New Shortcode ( Add Title Name ) -> Shortcode Generator.
- Choose Options / Configure from Shortcode Generator Given Bellow Then Save / Update
- Copy Generated above shortcode and use in your desired Page, Posts and Widgets.
STEP 3: ( Optional )
- Go to -> Settings
- Choose / Configure Given Options
- Save / Update
Note: STEP 3 – This Settings Page is All About Portfolio Single Page Options Where you will get Single Page Pagination , Social Profile Options etc.
⭐ Checkout our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- B Portfolio
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want player in your theme php, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“B Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “B Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added New feature
- Improve Settings Options
- Added New Documentation to Details Tab.
- solved mirror issues
- Initial Release