This plugin adds some additional features to the Gravity Forms plugin:
- Input ID change (if the form has not received any entries yet)
- Advanced input validations
- Form access control
- Advanced conditional logic shortcode to be used in email notifications
Download and unzip the plugin. Then upload the
"bluecube-mighty-gravityforms" folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory (or the relevant directory if your WordPress file structure is different), or you can simply install it using the WordPress plugin installer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blue Cube Mighty Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Simplifying the way we determine whether we should apply a custom validation rule or not. Now we make sure that the value is valid (determined by Gravity Forms) and is not going to raise a built-in
- Fixing a bug which was caused by applying a custom validation to a required date field with the type of dropdown.
- Fixing a bug which sent unintentional headers.
- Changing the error message for the ‘requiredWith’ validation rule to a simpler one.
- Fixing a bug in the maybeMarkTheFormAsValid method
- Adding advanced conditional logic shortcode to be used in email notifications
- Passing an array of additional arguments to the custom validation rule function
- This is the first version of the plugin, adding some additional features to the Gravity Forms plugin