Before After Image Comparison Slider for Elementor is an image comparison slider plugin for Elementor Page Builder. This plugin allows you to create the effect for comparing two before and after images.
This plugin let you compare two before and after images with Elementor Front-end Drag and Drop Builder.
You can add unlimited numbers of slider with this plugin. This plugin also let you see the preview of how the slider looks on the website while you editing a slider.
Responsive and Touch Friendly -ľ It is fully responsive on any browser and Touch Friendly for mobile and touch devices.
Image Dimensions — You can use any image sizes used in your theme.
Custom Image Dimensions — You can also use custom image dimension such as Width and Height for the images.
Custom CSS — Option to Override Default CSS and add your own style with Custom CSS
Live Preview — you can see the preview of how the slider looks on your website while you editing a slider.
Unlimited Slider — There is no limitation on the number of slider. So, You can create unlimited number of slider .
There is also a pro version of this plugin. You will get more features and advantages on the pro version.
- Two types of Orientation (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Supports Dynamic Tags Feature.
- Move with Mouse Click on Image
- Move with Mouse Hover
- Change Image Size
- Apply Custom Image Dimension
- Customizable Default Slider Offset
- Customized Before/After Texts
- Customizable Background for Before/After Texts
- Customizable Text Color for Before/After Texts
- Responsive and Touch Friendly
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Supported on all Modern New Browsers and Devices
- Use Unlimited Sliders on Same Page
- Global Custom CSS
- Global Custom JS
- All Free Features
- Priority Support and Bug Fix
More Features are Coming Soon
We are continiously developed addon for this slider so that you can extend the appearance of the Slider.
1) Gallery Slider AddOn: Gallery Slider AddOn for Elementor Before After Slider which lets you display Your Slider as Slideshow with image Navigation
2) Carousel Slider AddOn: Carousel AddOn for Elementor Before After Slider which lets you display Your Slider with Image Carousel
** We welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve the plugin! Please contact with us at email@example.com for any kinds of Suggestion**
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Elementor Front End Editor, and looking for the addon under “WEB BUILDERS ELEMENT” panel named as “Before After Image Comparison Slider”.
- Upload Two Images and set your desired image sizes and configure other options as you do on other elements.
Contributors & Developers
“Before After Image Comparison Slider for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Before After Image Comparison Slider for Elementor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Elementor\Widgets_Manager::register_widget_type is soft deprecated since 3.5.0
elementor/widgets/widgets_registered is soft deprecated since 3.5.0
Fix Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
Make Compatible with WordPress 5.8
Make Compatible with the latest Elementor 3.3.1
Fix Conflict with Post SMTP Plugin
Tested with Latest Elementor Version
Fix Plugin Broke Multisite Issue
Make Compatible with Multisite
Add Proper Event Binding on window load to compatible with Latest WordPress
Compatible Plugin Deactivation Feedback with WordPress 5.5
Make Compatible with WordPress 5.5
Fix Review Nag Displayed every time for some websites
Add Option instead of transient to avoid review nag
Add AddOn Page
Permanently Hide the Review Banner After Clicking on the “Already Reviewed” Button
Set Review Transient to three month
Update Promo Links
Update Support Section
Add Promo Links
Add Custom CSS Option
Add Support Page on Admin
- Make Compatible with Image Lazy Loading Effect
- Fix Divider pushed off right
- Fix PHP Warning undefined index ‘slug’
- Fix a JS issue
- Make the plugin Translation Ready
- Fix Live Preview not working of the Slider
- Fix Slider not showing on first page load
- Update Plugin Review Links
- Bug fixes for Elementor Front End Editing
- Fix Issues for Image Size Customization
- Initial Release