This is a simple slideshow plugin that boost your theme with a beautiful css3 animated slideshow powered with bxslider.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Animate Slider” into the Search input and click the “Search” button.
- Locate the Animate Slider in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the “Animate Slider” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Animate Slider” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
- What is this plugin and why do I need it?
This plugin help you create beautiful Slideshow with CSS3 Animation via Custom Post Type
- How to Use this?
This plugin runs with shortcode use [as-slider] or [as-slider ids=””] to run the shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Animate Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Animate Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
v0.1.0 – October 25th, 2013
- Original Release.
v0.1.1 – October 28th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Issue.
v0.1.2 – October 30th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Conflict.
v0.1.3 – November 18th, 2013
- Fix Image Alignment Issue
v0.1.4 – January 23rd, 2014
- Added Animation Options
- Added Plugin Options
v0.1.5 – January 24th, 2014
- Fix Icon Conflict
v0.1.6 – January 26th, 2014
- Fix Responsive Issue
- Fix Chrome and IE Issue
v0.1.7 – January 27th, 2014
- Fix Animation Delay On Next Slide Before
v0.1.8 – February 14th, 2014
- Removed unused css file
- Change Font Name to as-font