This addon allows you to specify your Google reCAPTCHA API credentials in the addon settings.
When affiliates go to the registration page, they will need to manually verify that they are not a robot before submitting the form.
This addon requires the Affiliates Manager Plugin.
After you install this addon, go to the Google reCAPTCHA settings interface, specify your API credentials and save the settings.
Read the following page for step by step usage documentation:
affiliatemgr-google-recaptcha-addonfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliates Manager Google reCAPTCHA Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The addon will now show a warning notice if Google reCAPTCHA settings are not configured.
- Updated the Google reCAPTCHA library to version 1.2.1.
- Fixed a type in the plugin settings.
- Added admin notices for sites that are not using PHP 5.3.2 or higher
- Fixed an issue that was causing a fatal error on some sites
- Updated the Google reCAPTCHA library
- First commit to wordpress.org