- Add multiple markers.
- Draw polylines, polygons and rectangles.
- Supports ACF4 and ACF5 (Pro)
The data the field produces is formatted according to the geoJSON spec.
This plugin does not handle rendering of the data on your frontend in any way. Most of the popular mapping-libraries supports importing geoJSON-formatted data directly via their respective API’s.
This ACF field type is compatible with:
- ACF 5
- ACF 4
If you want the latest development version of this plugin it is available over at my github repository. The github repository will always have the latest code but may occasionally be broken and not work at all.
- Copy the
acf-mapbox_geojsonfolder into your
- Make sure you have Advanced Custom Fields installed and activated
- Activate the Mapbox geoJSON plugin via the plugins admin page
- Sign up for the free plan over at Mapbox to get an access token and a map ID
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Mapbox geoJSON type
- Enter your access token and map ID that you can find on your projects page at Mapbox
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Custom Fields: Mapbox geoJSON Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added sidebar for selecting and deleting features
- ACF 4 support
- Initial Release.