This plugin helps you manage image widgets easier. If you manage many image widgets in classic mode, this plugin will help you see them quicker without having to expand each one. It’s useful if you like to manually edit your image widgets often, and also if you don’t have titles on your image widgets.
If you use Gutenberg mode in widgets page, this plugin is useless.
- Tested in WP 6.4.2 and Description was updated.
- Add compatibility with WordPress 5.4.1
- Correct plugin name in readme file
- Add compatibility with WordPress 5.3
- Install easily with the WordPress plugin control panel or manually download the plugin and upload to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Does this plugin work with the newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works perfect with the latest version of WordPress! It also works with older versions as well but you should always run the latest WordPress and PHP version for best security and performance. This plugin is used on my critical sites so you can be assured it works perfect.
Will this plugin slow down my site?
No. No CSS or JS is loaded on frontend. It’s a super lean, super tiny plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Expand Image Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors