Integrate Contact Form 7 (CF7) signup forms into your website, online store and / or blog through your ActiveTrail account.
ActiveTrail is a popular, world leading email marketing and marketing automation software platform.
ActiveTrail’s integration plugin allows you to connect your CF7 web-forms, which help convert visitors to your site into actively engaged customers.
ActiveTrail’s Contact Form 7 plug-in allows you to integrate your WordPress website with your ActiveTrail account.
Create new contacts, update existing contact information and grow your contact list – all using just one plug-in with a few minutes of setup.
ActiveTrail is fully GDPR compliant and all data is stored in our EU servers.
ActiveTrail is also ISO 20007 security compliant,
Terms and Conditions
You can find ActiveTrail’s Terms & Conditions
Why use the ActiveTrail – Contact Form 7 plugin?
- Extremely easy and simple to use. Rapid installation.
- Enjoy all the benefits and capabilities of the popular Contact Form 7.
- Highly secure and user friendly integration. Will not slow down your website at all.
What can you do with CF7 to ActiveTrail plugin?
Connect your website and blog CF7 signup forms to your ActiveTrail account.
Automatically add new subscribers to your contact lists and groups.
Send your subscribers stunning newsletters, email campaigns, autoresponders, surveys, and SMS campaigns
Design and implement a variety of automations.
Integrate your Contact Form 7 with ActiveTrail in three easy steps:
- Add the ActiveTrail plugin to your CF7 forms.
- Collect subscribers.
- Use ActiveTrail to email them attractive email campaigns and newsletters.
Signup for a free ActiveTrail account
ActiveTrail Let’s You:
- Manage your contact lists and segment your contacts into groups.
- Personalize your emails and SMS messages for results-driven, targeted email-marketing campaigns that increase engagement.
- Build marketing automation flows and funnels to automate your email marketing efforts.
- Create professional, great looking signup forms and add them to your website, store, blog and / or landing pages as embedded forms, anywhere on your page, as floating forms, or as eye-catching popups.
- Create landing pages for lead generation, data collection, email subscription, and sales execution.
- Get your opt-in email marketing campaigns past SPAM filters and delivered straight to your subscribers’ inboxes, with nearly 100% deliverability.
Found a bug? Have a suggestion to improve our WordPress integration?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at Support@activetrail.net
This section describes how to install the plugin and to get it up and running.
For more detailed information please visit ActiveTrail’s guide on “How to install and use the ActiveTrail plugin for WordPress CF7”.
- Login to your WordPress account and go to “Plugin Settings” in your WordPress Admin.
- Search for ActiveTrail in the “Add New” plugins search tab or download the ActiveTrail ZIP file to the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Go to Settings -> Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ side-menu in WordPress admin to upload the zip file.
- Install the plugin and activate it in the plug-ins section of WordPress Admin.
- Your Contact Form is now connected to ActiveTrail!
- Next thing you will need is your personal TOKEN. Go to your ActiveTrail account > “More” tab > Integrations > API > APPS > New.
- In order to connect each from to your ActiveTrail account you will need to insert your TOKEN ID number in the field called “add token id” in WordPress.
- You can use the same TOKEN ID for all of your CF7 forms.
Read our simple installation guide at:
For additional help, or if you have any questions, please contact ActiveTrail support.
Contributors & Developers
“ActiveTrail – Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ActiveTrail – Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Hot fix – optional fields
- Added new feild – Mail Listing ID
- Hot fix.
- Bug fix.
- Some security changees.
- First Public Release.