Anton Featured Events Manager allow select an event you wish to be featured on your front-end page sections. Featured an event can be done via edit event page or via events dashboard list page. Enjoy using this plugin.
- Featured an event via edit event page.
- Featured an event via events list dashboard page.
- Widgets available in widgets dashboard page.
- Shortcode available in every widgets created. That means you can use your widgets via shortcode everywhere.
- Build-in developer’s friendly widget settings.
- Available layout options.
- Templates can be override in your current theme. Check our documentation in Anton Featured Events Manager documentation.
Anton Featured Events Manager Layout 1 – download here
Anton Featured Events Manager Layout 2 – download here
Happy coding everyone 😀
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Dashboard > Eventsmenu in your dashboard page.
- Why do we have to use this plugin
Because it is cool.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Anton Featured Events Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Lets see what’s missing on this plugin for the help of you.